Empire Deluxe and The Perfect General are Alive Again!

[Gerneral] Allgemeine Fragen zu Empire Deluxe
Antworten
mok

Empire Deluxe and The Perfect General are Alive Again!

Beitrag von mok »

HALLO, meine Deutsch ist sehr schlect so...english...

Greetings. Many of you may have already received and email like this from me.
My name is Mark Kinkead. Many of you know me, as I have been involved in the Empire Deluxe and The Perfect General gaming communities for the past decade. Like you, these two titles rank up there as my all time favorite games.

It has saddened me to see these titles become dead-ware as the years go by. I have played other games, but still find myself remembering these games and wanting to play them again.

Well, I must be certifiable, because I have purchased the rights to both Empire Deluxe and The Perfect General from Mark Baldwin and Bob Rakosky at White Wolf Productions, and am now setting up shop to revamp these games so that they run on modern machines and are IP compatible. I intend to spend the next year or so in a commercial effort to bring these games back into the gaming world.

Come to my website, http://killerbeesoftware.com, read the information I have on the website, and watch the progress of these two titles as the become living games again.

Please also drop by the forums for they are very bare at the moment. Tell me what you think, and help rebuild and expand the communities of ED and TPG gamers, because once again it will be the community for each game that make the experience so enjoyable. Also, spread the word to other fans and fan sites that Empire Deluxe and The Perfect General are back!!!!

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Mark Kinkead
Killer Bee Software
http://killerbeesoftware.com
Comedix
Beitrag von Comedix »

Great! Keep on going the good work!

Hey, da wird Empire neu aufgelegt und in der Advanced Version sogar weiter entwickelt und niemand schreibt hierzu etwas? Gibt's doch gar nicht! :-D Oder schreibt ihr im Forum von Killerbee?

Sich zuerst auf die Netzwerk-Tauglichkeit zu konzentrieren ist wirklich ausgezeichnet, denn stellt euch mal ein Spiel via Internet mit acht Spielern vor.... WOW!

Ich bin begeistert!

Marco
Jeremy

Wonderful News

Beitrag von Jeremy »

Mark,

This is excellent news. I will most certainly buy several copies for myself and my Empire loving friends.

I tried your webpage though, and it looks like you may be over your bandwidth limit at this time. I'll try back later.

Thanks!
Antworten